Chrissy Teigen banana bread recipe from her cookbook, Craving: Hungry for More is popular. The banana bread recipe of this celebrity chef is absolutely delicious. If you are curious about the ways on how to make a banana bread ala Chrissy Teigen, here is the recipe.
- 5 or 6 bananas. You can also replace them with 2 cups of mashed bananas.
- 2/3 cups canola oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, keep aside some to dust the pan with
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3.5 ounces dark chocolate bar, chopped into chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Salted butter (optional)
How to Make the Banana Bread
This Chrissy Teigen banana bread recipe needs about 80 minutes to complete. Here are the instructions.
- First of all, you need to preheat the oven and set it to 3250F.
- Then, you need to put bananas, oil, and eggs in a bowl. Mix the ingredients well and set aside.
- Take another bowl and put flour, baking soda, pudding mix, sugar, salt and mix them. Make sure that you put dry ingredients used in the recipe into a bowl filled with wet ingredients. However, keep in mind to do this part manually and avoid using a mixer. This will allow you to get a fluffy and nice end result.
- Add chopped dark chocolate bar and the shredded coconut to the dough.
- Rub some butter all over the pan and coat it in a layer of flour. Shake out the excess flour by flipping the pan upside down.
- Bake the dough and let the cake bounce back when you press it. Keep in mind that the baking time could be varied, depending on the pan used to make the cake. You might need to bake the cake for 60 to 80 minutes if you use a bundt pan. However, this estimation of cooking by using the bundt pan will also depend on how deep the tool is.
- Once the baking process is done, make sure that you leave the cake for about a minute.
- Then, flip the banana bread onto a clean tray or plate to serve it.
- The banana bread will be more delicious if you enjoy it warm along with a scoop of ice cream or butter. Keep the left out of this Chrissy Teigen banana bread recipe in an airtight container or refrigerator.