Pumpkin Muffin from Spice Cake Mix
If you are looking for an easy and simple recipe of pumpkin muffin from spice cake mix recipe, then you don’t need to look further because the one below requires you to use only three ingredients. Pumpkin muffins make an amazing and practical treat during fall season. The following recipe, especially, only needs for two base ingredients mixed and topping mix-in. Making muffins can’t be more convenient than this. All you need for the pumpkin muffin with spice cake mix recipe below is canned pumpkin, spice cake mixed, and pecans topping. You don’t even need to use a whisk or mixer, as a simple spoon and one bowl will do. After all ingredients are mixed, you will also need muffin liners and pan to bake. More than being easy to make, the muffin is also delicious. Pumpkin muffin from spice cake mix has moist texture and burst with the charming flavors of the fall seasons.
- 12-cup muffin pan
- cupcake liners
- measuring cups and spoons
- mixing bowls
- rubber spatula
- 1 box spice cake mix (15.25 oz. )
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz. )
- 2/3 cup pecans chopped
- Heat your oven to oven to 350°F.
- Arrange cupcake liners on a muffin pan and coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin puree and cake mix in a bowl then add pecans.
- Pour the mixture into muffin cups evenly and add chopped pecans as toppings.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. Check if it has cooked by pushing a toothpick in the muffin’s center. If it does, the toothpick should come out clean.
- Let it cool down for about 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack or serving warm.
The crunchy pecans elevate the taste of the muffins and it matches so well with pumpkin flavor and spices. That being said, you can also opt for other alternatives such as walnuts, butterscotch chips, or chocolate chips. If you’d like to enhance the recipe more, it is recommended to try adding cinnamon sugar as topping before baking as well. Cinnamon sugar adds even more spice and sweetness, along with a slightly crunchy texture. There is so much good things added by using only one more ingredient. No need to be concerned about the healthiness of the simple recipe above. While the ingredients of the cake mix depend on your preferred brand, the pumpkin muffin from spice cake mix is essentially dairy-free, egg-free, low-fat and nutrient rich.