Chicken fajita is one of the Blackstone griddle chicken recipes that even the pickiest of eaters won’t refuse to eat. Grilling the chicken fajita in the Blackstone will make things easier for you. Not only that but the grilling result is also nicer. Try the following chicken fajita recipe this weekend and let your family enjoy the great taste of the dish.
Chicken Fajita Ingredients
To make this delicious chicken recipe on the Blackstone, you will need the following ingredients.
- Chicken breast
- Fajita seasoning
- Taco seasoning
- 1 cup of tequila
- 1 lime
- Chili lime seasoning
- 1 ½ cup of water
- Red onion
- Lime juice
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 orange pepper
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
How to Make the Chicken Fajita Recipe
Making chicken fajita on the Blackstone is quite easy and the process can be completed fast.
- The very first thing you need to do is marinate the chicken breast in a container of the bag before you cook it.
- Then, mix fajita seasoning, taco seasoning, tequila, olive oil, chili lime seasoning, and lime juice in a bowl. Add water to the mixture.
- Once the chicken breast is entirely marinated, slice the meat into strips. Aside from chicken breast, you can also use chicken thighs in the recipe. However, you need to know that the fajitas tend to be more greasy if you use chicken thighs, instead of the breast part.
- Let the chicken marinate the fajita marinade for about four hours. This will help you to let the tequila and lime make the meat get tender perfectly.
- Cut the pepper into a quarter and then slice the ingredient into long slices.
- Then, you can cut the onions into long slices as well.
- Reoil your griddle before you fire up the Blackstone. This will help you to avoid the griddle getting sticky.
- Turn the heat of the griddle down on low when it gets hot and ready to use. Then, put the marinade and chicken breast onto the griddle. Use a spatula to stir the meat.
- Manage to mix some veggies with chicken fajita once the cooking process is almost done. Cook the vegetables a while until they get tender and the chicken fajita is cooked perfectly.
- Remove the chicken fajita from the griddle and serve it. This will be one of the Blackstone griddle chicken recipes that your family will fall in love with instantly.