When we are talking about Weight Watchers overnight oats, it means we are talking about its delicious, French berry overnight oats. The combination of the ingredients is not only healthy, but also refreshing and delicious as well. Not to mention, the overnight oat recipe is nothing but easy to prepare.
By making this overnight oats, anytime you want a quick breakfast you can just head up to the fridge and grab one mason jar of this French berry overnight oats. Filling oats combined with berries full of antioxidant, your morning morale will be boosted with maximum energy!
So, why don’t just we start making the delish Weight Watchers overnight oats? Here’s the recipe.
- 40 gram porridge oats
- 200 gram 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 200 gram raspberries, or any types of berries as per your palate’s preference
- Prepare a jar or a bowl (a small one should suffice).
- Then, layer the oats and yogurt. Top the mix with berries on your option. Cover the jar/bowl and let it cool in the fridge overnight.
That’s it! It is so easy to remake this Weight Watchers overnight oats recipe, isn’t it? In the morning, the remaining thing to do is to grab one serving, stir the mix, and it’s done! Do you want to add more berries, feel free to do so, nothing’s going to stop you. However, always remember not to overdo it.
With all those procedures, it is estimated that you only need to spare less than 10 minutes to prepare this meal. What a quick meal to make, isn’t it?
Do you want to make this recipe as your day-to-day breakfast recipe? Well, you can do that. Oatmeal, after all, is a great source of fiber, keeping your tummy remains satiated and reduces hungers. That said, oatmeal also helps to lowers blood sugar levels in the long run.
Additional benefits of oatmeal will include:
- Easing constipation as it has lots of fiber
- It promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in your digestive tracts
- It has lots of antioxidants feature
- Irritation and skin itching will also be reduced
- Oatmeal will also lower the chance of getting colon cancer
What are the side effects of oats? Well, if you are not accustomed to eating oatmeal in a daily basis, you can have bloating as the side effect. In order to keep this chance in its lowest, you can start with taking oatmeal in an increasing amount. It means you need to start with little amount and increasing the portion little by little.
Are you ready to reduce your weight? The recipe of Weight Watchers overnight oats will be a great start for you.