If you are thinking about getting a cheesy dip that’s easy to make, place your bet on Velveeta white queso dip. You can even get caught for licking the bowl of this dip as it is so creamy and tasty. Moreover, this dip can just go with various meals you can name of—be it hamburger, tacos, or some random chips you just found in the fridge.
Since it is using Velveeta cheese, it becomes no wonder that the texture of this cheese will be so smooth—in addition to its creaminess and cheesiness. Burrito and rice even cannot resist it, and you can even eat more with this dip made into sauce.
If you are searching for a quick Velveeta white queso (and also cheap!), this Velveeta white queso recipe is just exactly what you need to have. Let’s just get started.
- 2 lbs. Velveeta queso blanco (white Velveeta cheese). Make it cut into 0.5-inch cubes.
- 2 large jalapenos (or more), minced. Feel free to adjust the spiciness of your dip by adding more or less jalapeno.
- 8 ounces chopped green chilies (canned)
- 2 tbsp milk.
How to make the queso dip will be shown below. Don’t worry as it won’t take you more than 15 minutes once all ingredients are ready.
- Prepare a bowl that fits to carry all cheese cubes, milk, jalapenos, and the green chili. It is best that you are using a medium bowl that is microwave safe.
- Then, put the bowl inside your microwave.
- Set the timer for 2 minutes in high temperature. Stir the cheese dip once evenly, and then heat it for another one minute. Stir again.
- Before taking out your queso blanco dip, you may consider heating and stirring for several more times, just in case your dip isn’t melted and smoothened still.
- Once the cheese has all melted, you can transfer it into another bowl, or just directly serving the cheese dip there.
- Serve your cheese dip, preferably with some tortilla chips.
Wondering for its nutrition fact? We got your back. Listed below is the nutrition fact of this Velveeta queso blanco dipping sauce.
- Servings : 0.33 cup
- Calories : 130 kcal
- Carbs : 7 g
- Protein : 11 g
- Fat : 6 g (4 g from saturated fat)
- Cholesterol : 24 mg
- Sodium : 956 mg
- Potassium : 218 mg
- Sugar : 4 g
With the nutrition fact above, we hope you are not discouraged given the kcal count is pretty high. Put aside that diet plan tomorrow, and let’s enjoy making (and dipping your chips) in this Velveeta white queso dip!