Velveeta queso blanco recipe is usually sought by those who need a good, satisfying dip for their chips or nachos. Of course, you can make the dip at home as it is very easy and only need a few ingredients. This is the recipe you should follow. It has everything you need to know, including the list of ingredients and the methods. You can make the dip quickly and easily after this.
This recipe is going to make a medium-sized bowl worth of dip. If the dip leaves you with leftovers, simply cover the bowl with lid or with plastic wrap and then you can store it in the fridge and it will last for 5 days to 1 week. Reheat the dip in the microwave and it will taste as good as new. Here is the recipe and grab your note now for the exact method:
- 2 packages Velveeta Queso Blanco (32 oz size)
- 1 can diced green chili (7 oz size)
- 2 large-sized jalapenos, washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- This Velveeta queso blanco recipe is using microwave as the main tool for the cooking process. So, start it by preparing a microwave-safe bowl.
- Chop the Velveeta cheese into smaller cubes and transfer it to the microwave-safe bowl.
- Drain the diced green chili and add them to the bowl.
- Then, add the sliced jalapeno and the mix. At this stage, you can add anything into the bowl, including cooked ground beef, just in case you want to make Velveeta queso blanco dip with ground beef or with any other types of protein you like.
- Mix the ingredients in the bowl together until they are all well-combined.
- Put the bowl into the microwave on high for 2 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
- Take the bowl out of the microwave. Give it a good stir and then let it sit for 1 minute before serving. If you serve it right away, it will be too hot and it will cause burnings on your tongue.
Once the dip is done, serve it with whatever you like on the side. It goes well with everything, starting from bread to tortilla chips. The taste combination between the sweet-savory cheeses with the juicy jalapeno is a match made in heaven. This is why everyone is looking for Velveeta queso blanco recipe and tries to make it on their own all the time.