If you are curious about how to make stuffed shrimp razzoo’s, then we are sure you’ll going to love this recipe. Why so? It is because you will find making these stuffed shrimps a fun thing to do, and you may even regret not having the ingredients tripled.
Stuffed shrimp razzoo’s is an easy recipe for appetizers as well. You can ask your girls to join in the making process, and that’d make the whole process more fun. You may ask your girls to accompany you while purchasing the ingredients, taking the time to comprehend the recipe, and taking the girls to make the recipe together.
This food is perfect for any occasions, though. You may have it just for snacks, keeping it as frozen food, and even serving it for a party.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat
- 24 jumbo/large shrimp
- ½ cup panko crumbs
- 12 Ritz crackers
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup green bell pepper (finely diced)
- ¼ cup red bell pepper (finely diced)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp melted butter (different from the butter mentioned earlier)
Then, listed below is the procedure of how to make the stuffed shrimp with crab cake.
- First, melt your butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion, the bell peppers (both red and green). Do it for 3 minutes or at least until the bell peppers are soft.
- Put aside the sauteed bell peppers and let it cool.
- Now, get your crabmeat and make sure to remove any shells that can be found inside the crabmeat. Then, place the crab inside a bowl together with the Panko crumbs, Old Bay seasoning, Ritz crackers, lemon zest, mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, and an egg. Later on, stir all ingredients until those all well-mixed.
- Provide seasoning to taste with pepper and salt. Then, put the ingredients inside the refrigerator until you think you want to make the stuffed shrimp.
- Peel the shrimp, keep the tail on. Cut through the shrimp’s backside to make butterflied shrimp. Discard the veins.
- Put the butterflied side of the shrimp on a parchment paper, and press it a bit to flatten it out.
- Shape about 1 tbsp of crab mixture you prepared earlier into a ball. Then, place it on top of the shrimp. Press the tail a bit which help the ball to get secured. Repeat the process until you have done all shrimps.
- Drizzle melted butter onto the shrimp, and then bake it for 15 mins in 350oF.
So, that’s how to make your stuffed shrimp. Sounds easy, doesn’t it? Now, it’s time to remake this recipe of stuffed shrimp Razzoo’s.