Robeks acai bowl is not only healthy, but this tasty smoothie is also easy to make. It comes with various mouth-watering goodies as the topping and a base filled with fresh Acai. It is a kind of berry native to Amazon rainforests. Ready for your own acai berry smoothie? Here is the recipe to follow.
Why Acai Smoothie Berry? Due to all the ingredients used in the smoothie, this Robeks acai bowl is healthy. This smoothie will also be suitable the most to be added to your diet menu. Aside from acai berry, this smoothie recipe also uses other kinds of berries such as blueberries and strawberries. You can also get the healthy benefits of the smoothie from the frozen foods such as pineapple and mango added in the recipe. You can easily buy frozen packages in the supermarkets. As an alternative, you can replace the frozen acai berry with the powdered version. One of the best things about this acai smoothie berry is that it has a creamy texture with a similar consistency as sorbet once you blend it with liquid. The smoothie will be perfect the most for breakfast or dessert, especially if you want to live a healthy lifestyle.
The ingredients of the acai smoothie berry are divided into two. You need to use the ingredients for the smoothie itself and the topping.
- 16 oz or 1 pack frozen organic acai berry smoothie
- 7 chunks of frozen mango
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 medium or ½ big banana
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 7 chunks of frozen pineapple
- ½ cup blueberries
- 4 frozen strawberries
- Chocolate chips
- Granola with almonds
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Agave sweetener syrup
- Sliced strawberries, blueberries, and banana
How to Make the Smoothie
This Robeks acai bowl recipe is very simple and can be completed in a few steps. Plus, you only need a bowl and blender to make the smoothie berry.
- You need to prepare warm water. Then put the acai smoothie pack in it.
- Mix all the ingredients and then put them in a blender. Blend the mixture until it is smooth and reaches the same texture and consistency as ice cream and yogurt. However, you need to keep in mind that the mixture should be thicker than a smoothie but thinner than ice cream.
- Once the ingredients reach the proper texture, put the mixture in a bowl.
- Add all the toppings and your Robeks acai bowl is ready to serve.