Shrimp linguini Alfredo Red lobster recipe sounds hard to make and could be intimidating for some people. But, it is actually pretty easy to do if you know the tricks. Moreover, there is no better menu to serve than homemade creamy shrimp linguini with savory alfredo sauce for a fancy dinner, isn’t it? Also, this homemade recipe is much cheaper than booking a table in Red Lobster to enjoy the dish.
There is no mystery of secret ingredients why this Red Lobster-inspired shrimp linguini tastes so good. These are all the ingredients you need.
- ½ lb peeled and deveined baby shrimp
- 10 ounces linguini, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 ¾ tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups of water
- ½ teaspoon scallions, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ cup powdered or grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
How to Make the Dish
You might need about 20 minutes to prepare everything and the cooking itself is about 15 minutes. So, the estimation of the total time to cook this shrimp linguini Alfredo Red Lobster recipe is about 35 minutes and it can be served for 3 persons.
- Prepare a large pan and pour olive oil into it. Preheat the pan to medium-low and wait until it is warm and ready to use.
- Add minced garlic to the pan and cook it until fragrant.
- After that, put the peeled baby shrimps in the pan. Saute the baby shrimps for about 3 minutes or until they get tender and turn pink.
- Take the baby shrimps out of the pan. Put them on a plate and set aside.
- Add cream cheese and keep stirring.
- Put parmesan cheese and add white wine vinegar. At this stage, keep stirring so that all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Add water to the ingredients gradually and continue to stir until the sauce gets thicken.
- Then, add black pepper and sea salt to the ingredients.
- After that, you can put scallions and baby shrimps.
- For the next step, add the linguini to the mixture. Combine all the ingredients thoroughly to coat the pasta noodles.
- Garnish the dish with scallions. Then, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta.
- Your homemade shrimp linguini Alfredo Red Lobster is ready to serve and enjoy while it is still warm.