Rapid rise yeast bread recipe Fleischmann’s is the recipe that makes baking white bread at home easier than many people can think. Whether you would like to use this simple bread recipe for sandwiches or toast, it’s the one and only recipe you can rely on. It’s a basic homemade bread recipe you should have in your baking repertoire.
Here is the Fleischmann quick rise yeast bread recipe to gives you soft and fluffy white bread that is easy to make in no time:
- 5 ½ up to 6 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 packages of Fleischmann RapidRise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 ½ cups of water
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- To make rapid rise yeast bread recipe Fleischmann’s, you first need to add 2 cups of flour, dry yeast, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl and stir all these ingredients until perfectly blended. Add butter, milk, and water in a microwave-safe glass bowl. Put it in a microwave with a high mode in 15 seconds and add to the flour mixture.
- Beat at medium speed for around 2 minutes while occasionally scraping the mixing bowl. Add one cup of flour, and beat at high speed for another 2 minutes. Add in the remaining flour so that it becomes a ball of dough. Place it over a floured surface and knead it on until it’s elastic and smooth for between 6 and 8 minutes. Cover the dough with a clean towel and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Split the dough into two pieces. With a rolling pin, roll the dough into a rectangle of 12 x 7 inches. Roll up firmly from the small side of any rectangle. Pinch the seams and seal ends. Place the dough with seams side down in a non-stick loaf pan. Cover it with a towel and allow it to rise in a warm area for about 4 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400ºF and bake the bread between 20 and 30 minutes until golden brown. Run a knife around the pans’ edges to remove the bread.
As a note, you can substitute some of the ingredients above with other ingredients. Substitute soy or almond milk for milk and use it in the same amount as already mentioned in the recipe. Honey for granulated sugar and use it in the same amount as well. Instead of butter, you can also use margarine or coconut oil to make rapid rise yeast bread recipe Fleischmann’s.