In hot summer, we agree with you that passion fruit iced tea Starbucks may become extraordinary drink that we can gulp more and more. However, thanks to Sbux (the way millennial calls it while texting) popularity and excellent customer service, we need to spend bucks to grab a tall cup of this flavored tea.
In fact, we can make this passion fruit iced tea Starbucks at home, definitely its copycat version. Although it can be slightly different, knowing this refreshing beverage’s recipe will help you to flex to your folks—that you may have the skill of a Starbucks barista inside.
Well, we can say that it is more difficult to park your car neatly than following this passion fruit iced tea Starbucks recipe. Once you done it, we’re sure you can’t wait to have your guests spellbound with your skill of tea-making.
In this following explanation, you will learn how to make the copycat Starbucks passion fruit tea. Take your jotter and let’s bring out the Starbucks barista in you.
- 2 Tazo Passion tea bags
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups lemonade
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Prepare a saucepan and boil the water.
- Prepare a pitcher fitting the water amount. Inside, put the Tazo Passion tea bags and make some tea by pouring the boiling water. Let it steep for around 10 minutes. Take out the teabags after that.
- Once you take out the teabags, stir in sugar and the vanilla extract. Let the copycat passion fruit tea to cool and get the same temp as room temperature.
- Continue by pouring 4 cups of lemonade onto the mixture. Stir well.
- Now put your passion fruit tea into the fridge to chill. Have it stay there for at least one hour—the longer the better.
- If you want to serve it, prepare your glass with some ice blocks, and then pour the tea into it.
- You can serve the tea with a kind of garnish as you desire.
It is a very simple recipe that everyone can make it quick. Don’t you think so? To add a kicking flavor, you can have a piece of fresh ginger infused in the hot water when you steep the tea. The ginger will make the tea tastes stronger and that’s what some people prefer.
Aside from ginger, you may consider adding berries onto the tea. That way, you can have some ‘crunch-crunch’ sensation when you sip this copycat version of passion fruit iced tea Starbucks.