NYT no need sourdough recipe is going to be the one everyone is looking for. Sourdough is the tastiest type of bread. It has everything you need for bread, including tanginess and tasty flavor. This is why making this bread is everyone’s wish but sometimes they want to do it the easy way. The easy way here is by using the no knead method.
It is believed that the worst part of making bread is the kneading. They will have to spend hours kneading the dough and it drains energy, sometimes. This is the sole reason why a no knead recipe like this one is very popular. For those who have been looking for the recipe for this no knead bread, they can see the full recipe below. It contains all the ingredients and methods.
- 3 1/2 cup bread flour
- 3/4 cup sourdough starter/ sourdough yeast
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/4 cup warm water
- To start making the NYT no need sourdough bread, prepare a large mixing bowl, add in the bread flour and salt. Mix well until they are well-combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add in warm water and then add the sourdough starter. Add in the flour mixture and mix well. Close the mixture and the bowl with a wet towel and let the starter activated for at least 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, prepare a dusted working surface and then transfer the dough into the surface. Shape the dough into a loaf and then transfer them into a baking tray (lined or greased).
- Let them rise one more time for 2 to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat up your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle the dough with sesame seeds and then put them in the oven for 30 minutes.
The bread will be ready to consume afterward. It is better to spread butter on warm bread like this and use it for breakfast. You should be able to alter the NYT no need sourdough recipe all the way you like.
Use poppy seed instead of sesame seeds or use any types of toppings you like. Parmesan cheese is also an un-classic topping for this recipe. Making this recipe is not going to be hard at all because it is no knead and the NYT no need sourdough has only a few ingredients to follow.