Nothing Bundt Cake Confetti is a rich and moist vanilla cake with incredibly thick cream cheese frosting. Many Nothing Bundt customers prefer this cake to the regular one because there is something about the colorful sprinkles that elevates the flavor. If you want to have this cake for your birthday party, you don’t need to buy it at the store. You can now make this moist and fluffy cake on your own with some accessible ingredients.
Here is the Nothing Bundt Cake Confetti copycat recipe:
- 1 ½ cups of granulated sugar
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp of salt for taste
- 4 tsp of baking powder
- 2/3 cups of sour cream, opt for light sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 2 eggs, large size
- ½ cup of vegetable oil or canola
- ¾ cup of colorful sprinkles
- 2 or 3 tsp of vanilla extract for taste
Cream Cheese Frosting
- You can simply buy one pack of white frosting (14 ounces), or
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 or 3 tsp of milk or cream
- 2 to 2 ¼ cups of confectioners’ sugar
- ½ cup of colorful sprinkles for garnishing
- To make Nothing Bundt Cake Confetti, you need to first preheat the oven up to 350 °F. While waiting for the oven to fully preheat, spray the 12 cup size of Bundt pan with cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, oil, sour cream, and vanilla. Add the mix into the dry mixture and mixing them lightly using a spatula until perfectly combined or until some small lumps appear. Make sure to not over-mix them or stir them gently. Add in the sprinkles, and gently stir them again.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 42-49 minutes and start checking the cake after 40 minutes by inserting a toothpick into the center part of the cake. Place the pan on a cooling rack and let it cool for around 15 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- To make the frosting, whisk the butter until it becomes creamy. Add in the vanilla and confectioners’ sugar and mix them using an electric mixer. Add in the cream as needed to get the desired consistency. Spread the cream frosting all over the cake and evenly sprinkle it with colorful sprinkles. The Nothing Bundt Cake Confetti is ready to slice and serve.