What’s on your mind when you hear about noochy licious recipes? Sounds weird, right? Well, nooch is the short term for nutritional yeast. Despite its weird name that makes your brows crumble like an unused draft, it’s a healthy old-day food that makes its comeback these days.
If you are a nooch-lover, getting noochy licious recipes might be quite difficult since this item is relatively foreign to many people. Hence why, this article will provide you a recipe that you can make with your stock of nooch. So, you won’t bother dismissing this great source of B-12 that also offers savory, nutty, and cheese taste to your tongue buds.
What about making some healthy burger that you can go to many times without wondering about its health disadvantages? The ingredients are pretty easy to get, but the taste is just not easy – not easy to resist!
- 350 grams of tofu (extra firm). Cut the tofu into several slabs thickly.
- 0.25 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp of veggie oil
- Garlic powder and freshly ground black pepper as needed
- 1-2 tsp of soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp of water
- Burger buns
- Leafy greens
- Tomato slices
- Your favorite additional condiments
- First of all, prepare a frying pan and heat vegetable oil. Use medium high heat.
- Once the oil is ready, add thickly-sliced tofu slabs and cook both sides until turning golden brown.
- Have a small bowl, then put in the nutritional yeast, black pepper, and garlic powder altogether. Lower the heat of your tofu and put the nooch combo on top of the tofu. This nooch combo is used as the tofu coating.
- Lower the heat then adds soy sauce and a bit of water (around 1-2 tablespoons). Cook it until the nooch tofu becomes saucy. Flip as necessary to avoid burnt tofu. Turn the heat off afterwards.
- Now, it’s time to assembly your burgers. Grab a bun, spread with your favorite condiments. Then, just like making other kinds of burgers, layer the leafy vegetables, tomatoes, and later the slab of your nooch tofu. Don’t keep until it gets cold – be ready to munch a heavenly tasteful vegan-friendly burger.
So, what do you think of this noochy licious burger recipe? We are sure you will love the taste of nutritional yeast after tasting this nooch burger. If you are already a nooch-lover, the noochy licious recipes should be your next menu to cook anytime you have spare time.