Craving for some Ninja Foodi frozen chicken breast recipes? Well, some people may not even know what kind of stuff Ninja Foodi is, and for that reason we better understand what it is first.
Ninja Foodi is what you call as a multi-function cooking appliance. This appliance does not only help you to slow cook your food, but also to bake, air fry, roast, steam, and dehydrate—all in one appliance! The black and silver look remind us at ninjas, which tend to act in shadow. But benefits that you can get from this appliance are not ninja-like at all.
Talking about Ninja Foodi frozen chicken breast recipes, let’s know how to cook frozen chicken breast that you have—be it chicken leftover from other cooking, or simply an untouched one. To have your Ninja Foodi chicken breast, you will need these ingredients.
- 1 frozen chicken breast (8-10 ounces each)
- ¾ cups of chicken stock
- 1 small onion, peel and dice
- 1 tsp black pepper, grounded
- ¼ cup honey + mustard sauce
- 1 cup blend of wild rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 bag of green beans, trimmed
- 1 tbsp Moroccan ‘Ras el Hanout’ seasoning
- Preheat your appliance by using high sear/sauté function. Preheat it for around 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil, and sear the onion. Stir occasionally for 3 minutes, until the onions become fragrant. Continue by pouring wild rice, Morocan seasoning, and 2 tbsp Kosher salt. Stir often and keep doing so until the rice is evenly shiny due to the oil coat. Pour chicken stock and mix it all together.
- Have your frozen chicken breasts on rack, and make sure the rack is in a higher position. Place the rack inside the pot along with the rice mixture.
- Assemble pressure lid and make sure the pressure release valve is sealed.
- Choose PRESSURE and set it to HIGH. Arrange it to cook for 22 minutes then choose START to begin.
- While the inside-pot ingredients are cooking, mix green beans with salt, pepper, and oil.
- Once the pressure cooking is completed, let the pressure to release for another 10 minutes. Following that, release the remaining pressure by setting the valve of PRESSURE RELEASE to VENT position.
- Lift the rack out from the pot. Then, mix rice with parsley. Not to forget, brush chicken breasts with honey-mustard sauce. Return it to the rack over green beans and rice.
- Close the lid, and start broiling for 10 minutes.
- Once the internal temperature becomes 165oF, serve the chicken with the rice and green beans.
How does that sound? Will it make you to go ‘yum’ and start to toss the ingredients to create this one Ninja Foodi frozen chicken breast recipes?