If you want to make fettuccine Carrabba, surely you can do that at home. There is no need to keep spending money ordering them if you can make one on your own. The full recipe will be shown here. It shows you how easy it is to make the recipe. It should help you create the best pasta dish.
- 1 package (9 oz) dried fettuccine, boiled according to package until al dente
- 2 chicken breast, skinned and boned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 small shallots, peeled and minced
- 3 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 10 large mushroom, washed and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First on this fettuccine Carrabba recipe, you need to make the chicken. In a large bowl, combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add in the dried basil leave and then add in the chicken. Stir up to make sure that the chicken is all covered in the marinade and set aside for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once done, use skillet to grill the chicken over medium high heat. Make sure that the chicken is cooked through and set it aside after it is all done.
- Now, you need to make the sauce. You need to use the same pan as the one you use to grill the chicken. Add in butter to that pan and let it melt over medium heat. Then, add in the minced shallot and garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add in mushroom and cook until soft. Then, add in the cream and salt and pepper. Give the mixture a taste and adjust the taste with more salt and pepper. Add in half of the parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese is melting. Then, add in the thawed peas. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Lastly, add in the pasta and the rest of the cheese. Before serving, you can add the chicken (shredded or not, depending on your liking) to the top of the fettuccine Carrabba.
The best thing about this recipe is you can alter everything. If you do not like fettuccine, simply use other types of pasta and it still is going to taste wonderful. Those are the ingredients and the list of methods you can use if you want to make the fettuccine Carrabba.