Velveeta nacho dip is not only cheesy and creamy, but it also gives you a great flavor of pepper and cilantro. Velveeta Cheese is a brand of processed cheese that tastes like American cheese. It has a softer texture, when it melts, the texture will be fully integrated, and make it one of the best cheese dips. No wonder that many people will love this Velveeta nacho cheese dip. You can follow an easy recipe below.
This Velveeta nacho dip can be your go-to recipe when you want to get a snack craving. The standard recipe includes three ingredients only, such as Velveeta cheese, pickled jalapenos, and diced tomatoes. However, you can try a new thing to make this cheese dip taste more delicious. You can add a variety of cheeses. When some cheeses are combined, they will be mouth-watering. So, when you have Velveeta cheese dip in your fridge, then you can reheat it in the microwave.
- 450 grams of Velveeta, you can cut it into ½ inch cubes
- 200 grams of shredded Jalapeno Havarti
- 200 grams of shredded Oaxacan Queso
- 100 grams of Kraft Imperial Cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- You need to add all ingredients to the double boiler and get medium-high heat on your stove. As an alternative, you can prepare it in your microwave, and ensure to stir it regularly to make sure that you get a smooth consistency.
- Once the Velveeta dip has fully mixed into a softer sauce, then you can serve it with salsa, nachos, and guacamole
The best time to serve Easy Velveeta nacho dip
- So, you should know that Velveeta cheese dip is a gluten-free recipe. When it serves with nachos, then it can be a perfect appetizer for your dinner party. Since this sauce recipe is so easy to make during the last minutes. It can be your best option when you host a party.
- Last-minute dinner party. If you are invited to the dinner party at the last minute, then Velveeta dip is the right recipe. It does not take more than 15 minutes to serve.
- Special celebrations. This recipe is a perfect addition to your special celebrations, such as New Year Eve. So, there are many variations that you can add to your Velveeta nacho dip based on your personal taste.