Carrabba’s Tuscan grilled chicken is quite popular, especially among big fans of an Italian dish. The food is super delicious and worth it for a special dinner. You can also create this homemade Italian grilled chicken with the following recipe.
What Makes It Special? If you visit Carrabba’s Italian Grill, you might notice that the grilled chicken dish of the restaurant ordered a lot by visitors. It is not surprising since the chicken grill is so tasty. Carrabba’s Tuscan grilled is a family recipe that has been passed down through generations. Not only that but the recipe only uses the finest ingredients. That makes the taste authentic and salty, making it a favorite among visitors.
- To make this Carrabba’s Tuscan grilled chicken, you will need these ingredients.
- 1 chicken weighs about 5 lbs
- 2 tablespoons of grill seasoning
- ¾ cup of grill basting sauce
How to Make the Grilled Chicken Recipe
Follow these instructions to make a tasty homemade grilled chicken recipe of Carrabba’s Tuscan.
- Take the chicken and cut it into 8 parts to make it easier for you when grilling. Divide them into 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, and 2 breast halves.
- It will be better if you can use an outdoor grill to make the dish. Then, preheat the grill. Don’t make it too hot, medium is better.
- For the next step, you need to use grill seasoning to season the chicken that you have cut into 8. Leave parts of the chicken at room temperature.
- Then, you can put some oil on the grill grate lightly.
- Prepare the grill basting sauce and use it to generously smear the chicken.
- Use a foil pan to place the chicken on the grill.
- After that, you can close the grill and start cooking. Make sure that you also bast and turn the chicken once in 10 minutes while grilling. It will be very helpful if you can use a cooking thermometer. The device will help you to reach the proper ripeness of the breast halves, the thickest part of the chicken. Check the grilled chicken after 45 minutes or if it has reached 1650.
- Once the chicken parts are perfectly grilled, you can remove and place them on a carving board. Leave the chicken for 5 minutes to let it cool down.
- Make sure that you slice the breast halves into 4 pieces each. You can leave the remaining parts of the chicken as they are.
- Your Carrabba’s Tuscan grilled chicken is ready to serve (better serve the dish while it is hot).