Have you ever tried to make Lipton onion soup mix potatoes? If you have not, then you might find this roasted potatoes recipe worth trying. Let’s admit that potato is one of the most favorite foods in the world. Many love this stem tuber for its adaptability and versatility for almost all types of potato-based dishes. Potatoes can be fried, boiled, steamed, microwaved, or even oven-roasted.
Suppose you have tried a couple different potato recipes but have not been able to find a potato recipe that you can cook regularly. In that case, this Lipton onion soup mix potatoes recipe is your best option. These are potatoes roasted in an oven that were previously mixed with Lipton onion soup mix. Without further ado, let’s check out the following simple and quick meal recipe.
- 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 pounds of red potatoes (4 medium potatoes), cut into evenly large chunks
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- To make Lipton onion soup mix potatoes in the oven; you first need to preheat the oven up to 400°F. While you are waiting for the oven to heat up, scrub and rinse the potatoes under running water. Dry the potatoes and cut them into evenly large chunks.
- Transfer the red potatoes into a large plastic seal bag; add the Lipton soup mix and 1/3 cup of olive oil. Seal the plastic bag and shake it firmly until the potatoes are completely coated with the olive oil and soup mix. Afterward, use cooking spray to evenly spray the baking pan. Pour the coated potatoes into the baking pan and bake for up to 20 minutes in the oven. Stirring the potatoes once in a while, and once the potatoes are perfectly browned, turn off the heat and serve while hot with other side dishes.
If you unable to find Lipton onion soup mix at the nearby grocery store, you could make one on your own with the following simple recipe.
- ¼ cup of dried onion flakes
- 2 tbsp of bullion paste, granules, or cubes
- ¼ tsp of onion powder
- ¼ tsp of dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 tsp of paprika
- 1/8 tsp of celery seed
- 1/8 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
Mix all the ingredients and transfer them into an airtight jar. Now, you can use one envelop of this soup mix to make the Lipton onion soup mix potatoes recipe.