If you are the fans of Italian cooking, you must be familiar with Lidia Bastianich pasta recipes. The recipes that she made are totally easy to follow by anyone, even by those who can’t cook. One of the most famous recipes is Lidia Bastianich seafood pasta. Here are the steps of making the infamous delicious seafood pasta.
- 4 cups of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 pound of shrimp
- 6 plumps of sliced garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp of peperoncino flakes
- 1/4 cup of sliced basil
- 8 ounces of calamari
- 1 pound of spaghetti
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 8 ounces of scallops
How to make the Lidia Bastianich pasta recipes:
- First, you can start by preparing the seafood first. Pull off the foot of the scallops, cut the calamari in rings shape, and remove the tails and shells from the shrimp. Wash them clean, rinse and let them dry.
- Then, you can start to make the delicious sauce. Set your stove on medium heat, and put the olive oil into the pan. Then, put the chopped garlic, and stir it until it starts to spread the certain smell for 2 minutes.
- Put the cherry tomatoes along with the peperoncino and salt, and cook in 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the spaghetti into the boiling water and stir.
- While waiting for your pasta to be ready, put the calamari into the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Put the scallops in it, and then lastly, put the shrimp into the pan.
- Now, add a cup of boiling water into the pan, and stir the sauce for 3 minutes.
- When the shrimp turns red and starting to curl, cook again for another 3 minutes.
- Then, put out your spaghetti from the bowl and drain them before putting them into the saucepan.
- Stir the spaghetti with the sauce for 2 minutes and turn off your stove.
- Serve your pasta and give the parsley on basil it.
Your delicious homemade seafood pasta is ready to be served. Can’t you see how easy this recipe is? Your family will surely love it, and they will ask you to make it again the next day. Don’t be afraid to always do some improvements for Lidia Bastianich pasta recipes based on your creativity and preferences.