If you are craving for some sweetness, La Lechera flan recipe is a recipe you need. Why so? With the creaminess of La Lechera, combined with the sweet caramel the sugar gives, and some burnt taste, a flan won’t be a disappointing dessert to accompany your evening, especially if you need some morale booster after a rough day at work.
You can even enjoy it with your whole family, since the La Lechera flan recipe given here is for 12 servings. Dig once or thrice, just don’t forget to save the dessert for everyone.
Are you ready to make this dessert? Here are the ingredients and the how-to to make the flan.
- 1 can of La Lechera sweeten condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz., you can opt to choose Nestle Carnation as a recommendation)
- 6 whole eggs
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- To make La Lechera flan, first prepare your oven to preheat. Set the temperature to 350oF
- Then, have a non-stick saucepan to heat the sugar. Set the heat into medium-low and wait until the sugar is dissolved (and caramelized as well). To avoid getting the sugar burnt, stir the sugar occasionally.
- Once you got the caramel, pour it onto a round cake pan (9-inch would be best). Swirl around to cover all sides of the pan’s bottom.
- Into a blender, pour the evaporated milk, La Lechera, as well as vanilla extract, and eggs. Blend it only around 5 sec or until it mixed well.
- Pour the blend into a prepared round plan. Then, cover your pan with a foil.
- Put the pan into a big roasting pan filled with water, one-inch depth.
- Now, it’s time to bake your flan for 50 minutes. To check whether it is done or not, you can insert a knife near the center of the flan. If, after pulling, the knife comes out clean, you can remove the flan pan from the large pan with water.
- Let your La Lechera flan to cool wholly before putting it inside the refrigerator.
- Cool the flan for 4 hours or more. You can even cool it overnight.
- To serve the flan, scrap the edge of the pan to release the flan. Prepare another pan to serve, invert it over the pan, and finally—turn it over. Give it a bit shake to release the flan.
This recipe will make a creamy, sweet, and milky flan for your family. Its big portion will make it a great dessert for Saturday night or for a companion while having a sip of tea. Whatever plan you are having, you can keep this La Lechera flan recipe and make the flan with your family.