Thinking of starting your keto diet by cooking hemp hearts keto recipe? Well, that’s a good idea! However, if you are confused about how to make this recipe comes to reality, you can try this hemp hearts recipe. It will be combined with flaxseed meal, almonds, shredded coconut, and some berries. Doesn’t it sound like a sweet promise to you?
In order to make this special oatmeal recipe using hemp hearts keto, you need to prepare these ingredients.
- ¼ cup hemp hearts, or often called as hemp seeds as well
- 1 tbsp Erythritol, if you love sweets (you can add less if you want to stay out from sugar)
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp MCT oil powder
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.25 tsp cinnamon powder
To have better serving, you can add these ingredients:
- 1 tbsp berries as per your preference
- ½ tbsp finely chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp sugar-free maple syrup (optional)
- Prepare a small saucepan and mix all dry ingredients altogether: the hemp seeds, flaxseed, chia seeds, shredded coconut, and cinnamon powder. Also, you need to add the erythritol and MCT oil powder, if you desire to have it in your meal.
- Proceed by mixing almond milk, almond butter, and the vanilla extract into the dry ingredients. You can opt out vanilla extract if you feel the almond milk and butter have enough aromatic to keep your appetite.
- Now, turn on your stove and bring the saucepan over medium heat. Stir the mix occasionally with a wooden spoon. Then, wait until the mix gets thickened. Keep stirring for additional 3-4 minutes or stir until the texture you want is reached. Keep in mind that the more time you cook, the drier it will get.
- As you reached your target texture, now you can remove the saucepan from heat. Then, transfer the contents into a bowl for serving. Let the steam out, and then you can add your favorite toppings.
With many ingredients to prepare, you may think that the procedure to make this hemp hearts keto friendly recipe is difficult. After seeing the procedure, we’re sure you’ll change the way you think about this hemp hearts keto recipe.