So, do you love fettuccine alfredo cheesecake factory, but sometimes you worry about all of the fat and cream contained in that luxurious sauce. Well, it is possible that you can get your cake and eat it too with a healthier and delicious version of chicken fettuccine alfredo cheesecake factory with some easy ingredients that make you never feel guilty. This dish is twice as exciting since it offers you surprise ingredients. You can check all ingredients below.
You should know that yogurt, butter, and Parmesan mixed together will make a heaven recipe for you. There is no flour, and the taste really stands out. It is also easy to make which is a plus for you. Even this recipe is still fantastic with or without garlic, it is all depending on your taste.
If you want to make this dish healthier, then you can choose whole wheat noodles.
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 pound of fettuccine noodles
- 1 small chopped garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ¼ teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon of red chili flakes
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of pepper
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- You can start to boil water and add the pasta and simmer it based on the package instructions
- Then chop the garlic, and add it to the boiled water along with the pasta
- You can mix yogurt, salt, red chili flakes, and Italian seasoning in the large bowl. Stir it well.
- After the pasta is cooked, then turn off the heat, and return the pasta to the hot pot. Do not forget to add butter, and stir it to make pasta has well-coated
- Add pasta carefully to the yogurt mixture, and stir it until the sauce has distributed evenly
- You can sprinkle the pasta with the parmesan cheese, and stir it again. Serve this dish with a half of chicken breast on the tip, sprinkle extra cheese, parsley, pepper, and salt to taste, and do not forget with a pinch of nutmeg. So, you can follow these easy ways to make your best fettuccine alfredo based on other Fettuccine preference, you can add more toppings or garnish as well.