Do you ever heard about frozen chicken breast Ninja Foodi? If you do just like everyone else who often stores chicken breast in the freezer until it gets frozen, you may need a pressure cooker like Ninja Foodi to make your cooking easier than ever. Chicken breast is a great base for many tasty foods, and you can also try to cook this simple yet delicious frozen chicken breast hack.
- Salt & Pepper
- 400 ml Chicken Stock
- BBQ Sauce
- 1,2 kg frozen chicken breast (fully cooked)
- 1 BBQ Sauce (additional)
- Before prepare your ingredients, set Ninja Foodi pressure to high, and preheat it for 5 minutes.
- Use the trivet to cook your frozen chicken breast since it will prevent your chicken breast from burning.
- Place a trivet in the bottom of your Ninja Foodi cooking pot, and then put chicken breast on it. If you cook multiple chicken breasts, put them on stacked or use another trivet to separate them.
- Pour the chicken stock over your frozen chicken breast to make it smoother a bit, prevent the chicken breast from dried, and also give a flavor to it.
- If the chicken stock is thick, you need to add water into the pot to avoid burning. Then, lock the lid and cook for 20 minutes in high-pressure cooking mode.
- Once it’s done, cook for another 10 minutes in normal-pressure cooking mode.
- Then, turn your Ninja Foodi off and do a quick pressure release because the chicken breast could be overcooked if you use a longer pressure release.
- Remove the chicken breast from cooking pot. Once it is well cooked, it can be shredded easily with a fork. Shred it before mix it with barbecue sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Or, you can do anything you like with frozen chicken breast Ninja Foodi, such as slicing it or dicing it instead of shredding it.
That is how to make an easy frozen chicken breast dish, but you can do whatever you want with this chicken breast. For example, you can use taco sauce for seasoning instead of barbecue sauce, and then serve it with tacos. Well, this definitely will be your family’s favorite. Are you wondering what to cook for the breakfast tomorrow morning? Just try this fast and yummy frozen chicken breast Ninja Foodi.