If you are craving for some carbo means you should try grabbing fettuccine Weesie Carrabba’s. With creamy sauce and deliciously cooked shrimp on top of the chewy fettuccine, your taste buds will dance like never before. This article below will show you how to remake this Weesie’s fettucine recipe all-combined with the specialty of Carrabba’s. Are you ready to jump in?
Before going into the fettuccine, you need to make the Alfredo sauce beforehand. Then moving slowly to cook the shrimp and mushroom, and the last step to make fettuccine Weesie Carrabba’s is to combine the three main condiments and the fettuccine into special plating.
#1 Alfredo sauce:
- 0.25 cup butter (or 0.5 stick approximately)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Additional garlic powder to taste (optional)
- 1.5 cups of fresh grated Parmesan
- Parsley (as needed)
- 8 large-sized shrimp
- 0.25 cup of butter
- 0.25 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, squeeze to take the juice only
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 0.5 cup of green onions
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 0.5 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp butter to sauté
Now let’s cook the ingredients. Make sure you have prepared your fettuccine and heat it up when you are cooking the additional ingredients. The measurement of this menu is intended for six servings.
#1 Alfredo sauce
- Using a medium-heated pan, melt the butter.
- Add the heavy cream once the butter is all melted.
- Simmer for around 5 minutes. Later, add the minced garlic (additional garlic powder can also be added here).
- Cook for another minute and turn the heat off.
- Add parmesan and parsley, then whisk it until the ingredients are well-combined. Keep an eye for clumping cheese and try to dismiss it.
- Onto a pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Cook your shrimp half way, and add ¾ part of lemon juice that you have prepared earlier.
- Flip the shrimps and pour white wine plus minced garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients properly. Add green onions if the shrimps have been fully-cooked.
- Stir again for a while and turn of the heat afterwards.
- In a small pan (or the earlier pan, it is fine), melt the butter prepared for cooking the mushrooms.
- Put your mushrooms, half-cup of dry white wine, and the ¼ part of lemon juice (optional).
- Make the mushrooms to be fully-cooked.
Once you finish cooking all the ‘topping’, it’s time for assembling this Carrabba’s fettuccine Weesie. Place your fettuccine on a plate, and ladle your alfredo sauce, mushrooms, and shrimps on top of your fettuccine. Add parsley and some lemon juice as garnish. Voila – your fettuccine Weesie Carrabba’s is ready!