Anyone will love this oriental ramen noodle salad coleslaw because it is easy and crunchy as well. You should know that there are so many ways to make oriental ramen noodle salad coleslaw recipes that you can try, but you can follow this easier version. This version is an assembly version, without hassle at all, so you can try it at home with your kiddos.
You can use a bag of cabbage or pre-shredded coleslaw mix, you can prepare sliced almonds in advance, green onions, and crushed ramen noodles. So, you can make this oriental ramen noodle salad coleslaw for your dinner. You just need to open a few bags and throw them at a big bowl. Are you ready to make this easy recipe?
Oriental ramen noodle salad coleslaw Ingredients
Ingredients to make a honey soy dressing
- 2/3 cup of oil, you can use avocado oil, canola oil, or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of rice vinegar, you can use the plain one
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Ingredients to make a slaw recipe
- 2 packs of ramen noodles
- 1 bag of coleslaw mix
- 1 cup of sliced almonds
- 4 stalks of sliced green onions
Steps to make the dressing:
- You need to measure the rice vinegar, sesame oil, avocado oil, honey, and soy sauce into the bowl with a tight lid. So, you will make oriental ramen noodle salad coleslaw with soy sauce
- Shake the ingredients, and set aside
Steps to make a slaw
- You can crush unpacked ramen, you can use the wooden spoon
- Then start to add the slaw mix, you can set aside the dressing if it comes with any, then pour them into the large mixing bowl
- Add the sliced almonds, ramen, and green onions to the large bowl
- You can add dress, and mix it well
- So, you can add the sesame seeds as garnish if you want to.
For tips, you can toast the ramen in the pan with some butter for optional. Or you can bake it inside the oven for a few minutes and sprinkle almonds on the pan. Don’t worry since the slaw is still delicious if you try these tips, and your oriental ramen noodle salad coleslaw is ready to serve.