Crock pot roast Lipton onion soup mix in a slow cooker pot roast that you only need to prepare five ingredients and water. Even you can replace vegetables that you have or remove it at all. You can start with a lean beef chuck roast for this recipe or you can use a cut of beef with the pot roast on the label. You should know that chuck roast and rump roast are the best choices for slow braising. You can get crock pot roast Lipton onion soup mix ingredients below.
Thanks to the slow cooking method and the soup that makes your roast beef will be moister and tender as well. You do not need to brown your roast in advance since this recipe has plenty of favors thanks to the onion soup mix.
Making a crock pot roast Lipton onion soup mix recipe
- 2 cups of baby carrots, optional
- 3 to 4 pounds of lean beef chuck roast or “pot roast” labeled roast
- 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 pounds of fresh potatoes, cut them into 2-inch chunks
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 ounce of dry onion soup mix
- First, you need to gather the ingredients of the crock pot roast Lipton onion soup mix.
- You can place the roast beef in the middle of the slow cooker. You can layer it with fresh potatoes and carrots, or even remove all veggies if you want to.
- Blend the condensed mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and water in the bowl.
- You need to pour the soup mixture on the roast beef and vegetables.
- You can cook it at the low 8 to 10 hours or wait until all veggies and meat turn tender. You can cook it at a high temperature for around 3 to 4 hours.
- Then you can remove the veggies and beef to the plate and cover to keep it warm until you serve. You can get some of the liquid from the bottom of the crockpot into your meat, or using pan juices, or make a sauce to serve with your roast beef with the pot roast.
- You can serve and enjoy crock pot roast Lipton onion soup mix with your family or friends. It is a very easy way to make your recipe delicious, or you can substitute some ingredients based on your taste.