Making the most delicious Carrabba’s chicken parmesan for your family might not sound like the easiest thing in the world. However, this will not be the case if you had a reliable recipe that will help you. The Carrabba’s chicken with parmesan is one of the most delicious dishes that you can serve for your family or guests.
You will also be able to serve this dish with any other dish. That is why you need the perfect Carrabba’s chicken parmesan recipe that will guide you. And that is exactly what I am going to give you right now.
Carrabba’s Chicken Parmesan Ingredients
If you want to prepare a delicious Carrabba’s chicken with parmesan, then you are going to need to prepare several ingredients. Here are some of the things that you need to prepare to make a delicious Carrabba’s chicken parmesan dish for your whole family to enjoy.
- Boneless and skinless halved chicken breast (4 chicken breasts)
- Kosher salt (1/8 tsp)
- Freshly ground black pepper (1/8 tsp)
- Bread crumbs (1/2 cup)
- Flour (1/2 cup)
- Italian Seasoning (1/4 cup)
- Beaten whole egg (1 egg)
- Marinara sauce (2 cups)
- Provolone cheese (4 slices)
- Grated parmesan cheese (1/3 cup)
- Vegetable oil
- Thinly sliced fresh basil for garnish
How to Make Carrabba’s Chicken Parmesan
Now that you have gathered all of the ingredients, all you need to do is to cook away. You will need 10 minutes of preparation time and 25 minutes of cooking time to create a Carrabba’s chicken dish that can serve up to 4 people. Here are the steps that you need to take to make this amazing dish.
- Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet until they are half an inch thick
- Use salt and pepper to season each side of the chicken breasts
- Put flour in a bowl and the beaten egg in another bowl. Prepare a third bowl and combine bread crumbs with Italian seasoning on that bowl.
- Cover the chicken breasts with flour and shake them off. Dip them in the egg and coat them with the bread crumb mix.
- Cook the chicken breasts on each side for 5 minutes until they are brown.
- Set the chicken aside. Add marinara sauce to the skillet, boil, and lower the heat.
- Cook the chicken again in the skillet and add some mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken.
- Cover the chicken and let it cook for about 3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve the chicken breasts with parmesan cheese and add basil on top as garnish.
And just like that, your amazing chicken dish is ready to be served. Making this dish is kind of easy, right? Hopefully, you will be able to make the best Carrabba’s chicken parmesan dish for any occasion where you are the host.