Carraba’s lobster ravioli is a beloved menu from the place. You will spend huge amount of money just to consume them every day. Well, it is lobster so it won’t be very inexpensive to afford. To save money, you can try making your own ravioli. It tastes just as delicious as the real thing and it is way cheaper. Here is the recipe for you.
- 1 packet of ravioli pasta sheet, boil to semi al-dente according to the package instruction.
- 1 pound frozen lobster meat, thawed completely
- 1 cup fresh mushroom, washed and rinse
- 2 small shallots, peeled and minced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 teaspoon butter, room temperature
- 2 cups cooking cream, room temperature
- 3 teaspoons sherry
- 3 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup pasta water (from boiling the ravioli sheet)
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- The Carraba’s lobster ravioli recipe starts from you preparing the filling for the ravioli. Heat a skillet over medium heat and drizzle olive oil. Add in shallots and garlics that has been minced. Then, add the mushrooms that have been chopped finely. Cook until the mushroom is nice and soft.
- Add in sherry and paprika as well some parts of the cheese. Add in the all-purpose flour as well. Cook until they are all well-combined.
- Then, add the thawed lobster meat. Give it a taste with salt and pepper. If the taste is according to your liking, turn off the heat and set the whole filling aside to cool down completely.
- Lay the ravioli sheet on a working surface. Spoon in the mixture of the filling and top it off with another sheet of ravioli. Cut the ravioli and seal the edges so that the filling won’t fall out.
- Now, make the sauce. Heat the skillet once again and then melt the butter. Then, add in the pasta water, sherry and cooking cream. Cook until they are all thick and well-combined.
- Season the sauce with more cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add in the ravioli and cook until they are completely done.
- Serve the Carraba’s lobster ravioli with cheese shavings on top.
Now you know how to make the dish easily. It takes just a few minutes to make and the result is very stunning and delicious. This is why you should be able to make them at home anytime you want and eat the delicious Carraba’s lobster ravioli.