Boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes crockpot on the internet can use various types of sauce, but the most common one is BBQ sauce. If you already have your favorite BBQ sauce in hand, then you may omit the rest of the ingredients in the recipe below with the exception of broth. Otherwise, you may incorporate these easy-to-find ingredients and cooking instructions provided.
Chicken thigh is honestly an underestimated piece of white meat. Sure, chicken breasts are the more popular for family dinner night, because it is convenient to get. However, chicken thighs offer undefeated juiciness and flavor, not to mention it is the more affordable option between the two. Prepared in crockpot or slow cooker in several hours will give you an extremely tender and tasty chicken thigh, while this method may result in tough and dry meat texture with chicken breast.
Here is one of the best boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes crockpot you can recreate easily at home.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ½ cup peach (or orange jam)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Put the boneless skinless chicken thighs into the crockpot then add salt, poultry seasoning, and cayenne pepper.
- Whisk together the jam and BBQ sauce in a bowl, then add Worcestershire sauce and chicken broth before pouring the mixture on top of the chicken.
- Close the crockpot lit and let it cooked for 3 hours in high mode or for 5-6 hours in low mode. Make sure that the thickest part of the meat reaches 165ºF.
The best boneless skinless chicken thighs slow cooker recipe above provides you with tasty rich sauce. It is perfect to serve with simple side dish. Some of the side dishes you may want to serve along are plain rice, mashed potatoes, roasted cauliflower, sautéed green beans, or even noodles.
If you have any leftovers, then you can pack them for your upcoming meal. The leftover of the chicken and sauce can survive up to 3 – 4 days when stored in refrigerator. Put them inside a zipped contained and reheat the dish prior to serving.
Even though the recipe is extremely simple, the result will be impressive enough to gain praise from your family. The use of convenient and easy crockpot appliance is suitable after going through a long day. You may also give slight twist to create different boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes crockpot for different dinner nights.