Beets in juicer will be a perfect way to kick-in and start your day with something healthy, especially if you have been planning to live healthier. Beets are known for its natural sweetness, and the color is just exceptional.
If you are curious how to make a naturally sweet beets in juicer, make sure you combine it with several other healthy ingredients to make your juice jam-packed with nutrients. What kind of ingredients is perfect to be combined with beets? You can get lemon, cucumber, and a bit of ginger.
The combination of these ingredients is what exactly we are planning to guide you with through this article. So, let’s check out what we need to prepare in order to make this naturally sweet beet juice, combined with cucumber, lemon, and ginger!
- 2 medium-sized red beets (this is preferred, but yellow beets are OK)
- 1 medium-sized lemon
- 1-inch-long fresh ginger
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, preferably the one with smaller seeds such as hothouse cucumber or English cucumber.
- As you prepared all ingredients, you need to know how to using beets in juicer and prepare the other ingredients above before juicing.
- It is better to keep the skins on all ingredients, except the lemon. It is believed that there are nutrients you can extract out from the peels, so that’d be better not to leave the peels out.
- To make the beets ready for juicing, you only need to scrub it clean and cut the tops. Cut the beets into slices to make it ready for juicing.
- For the ginger, you only need to scrub it clean.
- As for the cucumber, you don’t need to peel it. Just rinse it clean then slice the cucumber.
- While for the lemon, remove the yellow skin, and keep as much as possible the white pith (and of course the lemon flesh). Cut the lemon into slices to dismiss the seeds.
- Prepare your juicer. If you have the equipment, you can use cold-pressed juicer. That would be much preferable.
- Turn on the juicer and push all ingredients while switching from one ingredient to another. However, keep the half of the lemon.
- Check for the tartness of your juice. If you are OK with more acidic taste, you can add the half lemon onto your juice.
- If you want, you can add small, cored apple or several carrots onto your juice. That would add some sweetness onto your juice.
It is easy to make this juice. It even doesn’t take more than 15 minutes to make beets in juicer juice, so there’d be no complains to start your healthy living.