If you love dessert, then you have to try Baskin Robbins banana split. This menu sounds familiar, especially if you like dessert, then you can try the best Baskin Robbins banana split. As mentioned before that this menu sounds familiar, especially if you live in the US. Of course, you can try some variations on this recipe to make your best dessert based on your taste as well.
This recipe is easy to make at home. The ingredients are easy to find, and it takes around 15 minutes to make Baskin Robbins banana split. Instead, the recipe is flexible, you can modify and expand this recipe based on your preference. You can check the recipe below.
- 1 to 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 1 to 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 to 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream
- 1 banana
- Whipped cream
- Marshmallow cream
- Chopped nits with light toast
- Chocolate syrup
- 3 to 6 maraschino cherries
- You can prepare a banana, and split it. Ensure that you have two equal sections, and put them on the serving plate
- Then you can put three scoops of ice cream in the middle of the split banana. You can arrange chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice creams nicely
- Add chocolate syrup to your chocolate ice cream. You can do the same things for strawberry ice creams with marshmallow cream
- You and add all ice creams with the whipped cream and do not forget to spread the chopped nuts
- Place maraschino cherries on the top of ice creams nicely. Then your Baskin Robbins banana split is ready to serve.
So, from all ingredients above, you need three scoops of ice cream. Each of them is different where you can place them one by one on your banana. However, this is not a fixed recipe. You can use the same three flavored ice creams. Of course, you can add more variety of toppings, such as fruits, creams, and syrups are common in the Baskin Robbins Banana Split recipe.
This recipe needs a banana with an eligible length. You can buy it from the store, and ensure that you can cut it lengthwise. As long as you can put three scoops of ice cream, then you can use any banana as well. Of course, you can make Baskin Robbins banana split with one ice cream scoop only, if you love a single service.