Banana berry Jamba juice is the favorite drink of many people. This smoothie-like cold beverage is healthy and delicious at the same time. It has the hint of acidity and a lot of creaminess from the banana. Instead of having to come to the store everyday and order the drink, you can actually make the drink on your own at home. The ingredients are very common to be found in your own kitchen.
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 cup berry blend juice
- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup frozen yogurt (fat free)
- 1 1/2 cup raspberry sherbet
- Making banana berry Jamba juice is very easy. All you have to do is throwing everything in the blender and process everything. To start, prepare a blender. Make sure the jar is cleaned and everything. Then, mix all ingredients together in the blender jar and process until everything is well-combined and thick.
- Pour the smoothie to the serving glass. Drink immediately. This recipe of Jamba juice smoothie of berry and banana goodness is for 2-3 serving glasses (depending on how large the glass is).
It is very easy indeed to make the recipe. You do not even have to cook and prep for anything. You can adjust the ingredients, too. If you do not have frozen yogurt ready in the fridge, you should be able to replace it with other creamy ingredients that you can find, including vanilla ice cream and even some creamy, mild-flavored cream cheese. You can also use cold whipping cream as the substitute.
This recipe is not only delicious but healthy, too. You may notice that there is no additional sugar in the recipe. However, if you like the smoothie to be a bit sweeter, you should be able to use a lot of sweetening products of your choice. It is including honey, white sugar, or even agave. However, when you use the ripe banana, they are usually already sweet enough so that you do not need to add sugar at all.
With this recipe, you can basically drink healthy smoothie every day. Berries have tons of antioxidant to boost your immune system and keep your overall health on point. Banana is rich in vitamin and packed with zinc, hence giving you energy and help shielding you from unwanted ailments. Make this banana berry Jamba juice recipe every day now for breakfast or just for casual drink during the day.