Who can forget the great taste offered in every bite of Arby’s double roast beef? If you are a big fan of the dish, why not make it yourself in your kitchen and have some fun? Try the following recipe and enjoy homemade double roast beef tastes like Arby’s while enjoying your favorite TV show tonight!
What Is the Secret?
Wondering about the secret behind the incredible taste of the double roast beef by Arby’s? Well, it all lies in the choice of meat you use for the sandwich. Avoid the ones displayed on the deli counter. Instead, you should pick up roast beef available in the refrigerated meat sections. They will provide you with better meat options to make the recipe. Pre-packaged ultra-thinly sliced roast beef is all you need to create a perfect homemade sandwich ala Arby’s. Land O’Frost and Hillshire Farm are good options to take since they close in flavor to the Arby’s roast beef. As for the bun, you can use a hamburger bun that has sesame seeds on it.
Once you have all the ingredients needed to make the double roast beef, you will get all the excitement for cooking the dish. The ingredients are easy to get at the supermarket and the cooking process is also simple. Here is what you need.
- 1 hamburger bun with sesame seeds
- 3 oz ultra thinly sliced roast beef (Land O’Frost or Hillshire Farms are recommended)
How to Make the Double Roast Beef
Follow these instructions to replicate Arby’s double roast beef recipe and get the perfect taste and texture for the cooking result.
- Put two inches of water in a saucepan. Heat the water until it is nearly boiling.
- Then, heat a separate skillet on a separate burner. Heat the skillet over medium-high.
- Toast inside of the hamburger bun slightly until it gets brown. Then, remove the bun from the pan.
- Before cooking the roast beef, make sure that you separate each slice of the meat. This will help you to avoid the roast beef sticking together, making it easier for you during the cooking process.
- Dunk the roast beef in hot water briefly for about 10 minutes until it gets warm.
- It is assembling time. Place the warmed beef on the bun to assemble the sandwich. Then put it in a microwave on high briefly for about eleven seconds.
- Your homemade Arby’s double roast beef is ready to serve.