Perfect Aidells Meatballs recipes are what someone needs to turn regular weekday meals into special ones. It is going to elevate dining experience with its sweet yet savory taste. It is perfect to serve over warm rice, according to Tourne Cooking School.
- A package of chicken teriyaki meatballs, can be from Aidells chicken meatballs recipes or from other brand
- 1 pound mixed vegetables, sliced. You can use the mixture of carrot, broccoli, bell pepper, and green beans
- ¼ cup soy sauce, choose the low sodium one
- ¼ rice wine or white wine vinegar
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon grounded ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of oil, flavorless one like vegetable oil is preferred
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons water
- Pour vinegar and soy sauce into a small bowl then add grounded ginger and sugar. Whisk until the ingredients have been mixed well. Set the mixture aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over a high heat. Sauté meatballs for around three minutes until it gain some colorings.
- Add chopped garlic and onion then sauté for another two minutes until the garlic and onion are cooked. Put it aside.
- Boil soy sauce mixture over medium high heat then add mixed vegetables.
- Place a lid on top of cooking soy sauce mixture after lowering the heat. Let it simmer for around three to five minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with small amount of water then pour in the concoction to soy sauce and vegetables mixture.
- Let the sauce boil for a few minutes until it thickens up nicely.
- Serve meatballs with the sauce.
It does not take long to follow Aidells chicken teriyaki meatballs recipes from prepping to serving. The ingredients needed for Aidells meatballs recipes are often readily available in your own pantry. The dish can endure reheating very well too.
These meatballs are notorious as gourmet dishes enjoyed by higher-end circles. By following Aidells meatballs recipes thoroughly, you can get that exquisite taste from your own kitchen.