Well, Cobia recipes Food Network are must-try recipes for a fan of Cobia. Among so many easy cobia recipes, the one that you’re going to learn below is much recommended for beginners. This particular recipe only takes fifty minutes for the making and serves for 2 people.
The Main Ingredients:
- A large fillet of fresh cobia
- Virgin olive oil
- A cup of sugar
- 2 cups of salt
- 3 limes
- 3 lemons
- 3 orange
- ½ cup of golden raisins
- ½ cup of pine nuts
- ¼ cup of capers
- Grated dried silver mullet roe or bottarga
- Ground pepper
- First thing in Cobia recipes Food Network is to make the cured cobia.
- Prepare a medium sized bowl; pour the juice and zests of lemons, oranges and limes. Don’t forget to also add sugar and salt to the mixture.
- Remove the skin of cobia.
- Submerge the skin-removed cobia into the cure and set it inside refrigerator for about 40 minutes.
- While you wait for cobia, toast pine nuts in medium heat around four to six minutes until the flavor is released enough.
- Prepare another bowl to mix the freshly toasted nuts, capers, golden raisins, and adequate amount of olive oil.
- Lift cobia out of the cure and remove all its blood-line or whatsoever.
- Cut them into relatively thin slices and put them on a medium size plate.
- Coat it with olive oil, lemon juice and the relish.
- Sprinkle bottarga, salt or pepper on top of it if you’d like some.
- Serve it for your main course.
This is it. What do you think about this dish? You can try another best cobia recipe after you successfully done this one. There are still many cobia recipes Food Network that you can explore later.